Rozlyn Press is currently seeking female fiction authors with unpublished manuscripts. Please read the following criteria:
- literary fiction (mystery and suspense)
- contemporary fiction
- magical realism
Electronic Submission Link: http://rozlynpress.submishmash.com/submit
- Your submission should have a cover letter with the following information in the upper left corner: your name, address, phone number, email, the proposed title of your work, and number of words.
- Below the name block please type a brief synopsis (300 words or less) of your manuscript.
- All submissions should be printed on 8 1/2 by 11 white paper, double spaced, with 1 inch margins, in a legible typeface and font size. Pages should be numbered consecutively, with printing on one side only.
- Submissions should be clipped together, not loose pages.
- Please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your submission for our correspondence.
- If your manuscript is not selected for publication and you wish to have it returned, please include a self-addressed prepaid media mail envelope with your submission and we will return your manuscript after the reading period. Unchosen manuscripts will be recycled at the end of the reading period if no prepaid media mail envelope is included.
The deadline is: September 30, 2010
Please mail your submissions to:
Alayne Bushey-Fiore, 34 Main Street, Apt. 36, Malden, MA 02148
Our reading period is two months after the submission deadline. Please do not expect a response prior to December.
Please visit our Technicals page to learn more information about our editorial, design, and printing process. Authors will receive royalties on sales.