Everyone has a story. We want yours.
We are looking for true stories that astound, enchant, enlighten and startle us. We want to be swept up and away, pulled from our moorings, left shaken and inspired. We want to think, wonder, imagine, believe.
Do you have a story that is especially meaningful to you, something hilarious or harrowing that touched you deeply, changed your heart, your soul, your way of seeing the world? It can be the story of you, a loved one, a stranger, a moment, a day, a lifetime. We hope you’ll share it here with us and people around the world.
1. Become a fan of Scinti on Facebook
2. You can express yourself in any format – stories (10 to 1000 words), poems, photo stories, hand written letters, drawings, … – whatever you can imagine!
3. All formats must be digital (emailed)
Feel free to send previously published stories you have written, such as stories from your blog. If you are using previously-published material, please provide a link (if applicable) to your work so we can give credit where credit is due.
1. Must be at least 18
2. Submissions must be true stories, not fictional
3. Submissions must be your own original content.
4. Although entries remain the property of the writer, finalists agree to acknowledge first publication in Scinti.com in the credit line for all subsequent publications (unless your work has been published previously).
Process and Prizes:
Deadline: Wednesday, June 30
After reviewing each submission, we will pick the most scintillating stories for our finalists and the winners will be by popular choice, based on # of tweets, Facebook likes on our fan page, and story comments.
The prizes are as follows:
1. First Prize – $100
2. Second Prize – $50
3. Third Prize – $25
Finalists and winners will be announced by mid-July, 2010.
Visit http://www.scinti.com/contest/ for more info and to enter!