Either Write a One-Page Business Plan, Make a Brief PowerPoint, or Make a Two-Minute Video about one of the following topics for a chance to win the FormSwift Scholarship:
- How Student Organizations Could Use FormSwift
- The Benefit of FormSwift to Schools & Colleges
- Registration Documents That Should Be Online
- How Volunteer Groups Could Use FormSwift
- The Environmental Benefits of E-Signature/Paperless Documents
Scholarship Prize: $1000
To be eligible:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or either a freshmen, sophomore or junior in college.
2. You may not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or our extended family.
3. You must be graduating high school or in college between the ages of 16 and 35.
4. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Here is how you enter:
1. As mentioned above, either write a one-page business plan, make a brief PowerPoint, or make a two-minute video about one of the suggested topics.
2. Send your entry to jamie[at]formswift.com by April 30, 2015 with the email subject line “FormSwift Scholarship Entry”
3. Make sure to include your full name, state, and date of birth within your submission.
We will notify and announce the winner on May 15, 2015.
*All submissions become the property of FormSwift.com
Visit the website for details: http://formswift.com/startup-scholarship